FOR MY MOM ( I LOVE YOU )



For me you are my hero
The savior of my hanging world
You taught me the way to smile
And you taught me the way to survive

For me every thing was dark and cold
You lightened the candle in my room
You gave me the glimpse of the sunrise
And you took me to the world where I can always dance for a while


For me you are the greatest asset I have
The one I can never repay for  what I have
You are only ocean ihave known
And each drops of yours make me attached to your song


I have you all in my heart and I am the soul that you have got
I  am your blind bird who loves your smile
I am your star who shines at the night

For me your eyes are the universe itself
You give me the Goosebumps every time  I try to stare
I have you in my mind every morning as I wake up
And  I have you in my heart every moment as I stay up

I am you and you are me
We have the connection
Of divine symphony
For me you are my hero the savior of my hanging world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !