Unexplained and untold

Unexplained and untold,
I still have you in my heart
Unheard and unsung,
I still have you in my life.

All those silly jokes that we played
And all of a sudden they were all in vain

The exchange of papers during the break days,
Now I realize I was creating a box of pain

You teary eyes always made me mad,
Now I cannot see them even when I am sad

Those long walks that we carried out,
At the final step you totally let me down

Clearly and fairly I know it now,
You are still playing the guitar on my surround

I had decided to fight the world,
But now I realize I was always beyond the crowd

The hungry eyes gazing at us,
From up above they were all trying to know the game ,
But I was always the one fighting them all

Up above the hill, I know you were waiting
But when I reached there you said nothing
Whatever happened had no connection between you and me .

At last, I was on the back seat of the bus,
They left me while I was gone
But, For my trueness you were waiting

But there came a day, a day of sorrow
But there came a time, without the tears you borrowed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !