You are

You are my electronic charger baby,
I need you when my battery is low.
You are my refrigenerator baby,
I need you when I am heating more and more.

You are my world, you are my life
Every word of yours is my amenities for my life
So, I always need you in the battle of my life

Baby, you synchronize my life
You renew me in my every life
And I need to be with you
Just to be alive and just to vitalize

You are the emptiness of sky,
I find you everywhere I go
You are my personally manufactured drug,
I always need to take a dose of you

You are my touch of life,
Without whom I can’t be alive
You are the oxygen of my life,
Without whom I can’t survive

You are the rainbow  of my life
I can only shine if you are by my side
Baby you are the vision of my eyes
Ill go blind if you are not by my side 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !