THE COVER IS TOTALLY UNTRUE



When life moves on,
Many memories also moves along with us,
Some memories which we cherish,
And some memories which saddens us

It’s not different to anyone,
But it’s also not same to everyone as-well.

It feels like yesterday,
You were standing right in front,
Those brownish eyes of yours,
Those silly smiles of yours,
Here and there,
Heads and tails,
You were right over there.

Now to know, 
Your smiles were nothing more than hidden lies,
Makes me to think, why? And why? 

If it was not so, Why did you do it?
If it was not for me, Why did you showed it?
I clearly remember,
Your words, words that were close to me 
I clearly remember,
Those touch which used to ignite me.

Now to me to know,
They were all hidden lies, depresses me.
I thought to fight back, 
I thought to smash back,
But I will not do so,
I don’t want to.

Because I loved you,
I loved you to the extremes of love.
Yet you never understood me,
And you really misjudged me.

For him who was close to me,
I was nothing more than an enemy to him.
I didn't wanted an enemy,
I wanted a friend, a true friend.

But he was the one creating hidden judgments,
He was the one full of cunningness.
And today I know,
That the cover you see might not be true.
And finally when you read the full book,
The cover is totally untrue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !