Let’s go for a coffee girl

Let’s go for a coffee girl,
I will take you to the best place in town,
We will have lots of fun,
And will sing songs while we walk down

I will hold your hands,
And you will try to set them free,
I will leave your hand,
And you will come near to me,
You will bring your body next to me.

I will buy you flowers 
all of the color red
And there will be cupids 
sending arrows from everywhere.
You will have the smile 
to be crazy for
And will take me to the world 
where there is no one else but us

So sweet is your voice, 
charming as if as the birds
So soft is your skin, 
as if as the lions fur
So good is your smell, 
nothing like anything I have smelt before
So beautiful is your face, 
I have no words to explain the beauty you hold.

I am carried away by your words
Your smile spell bounds me in the ground
No gravity is holding me then,
Its you who is holding me 
with your gravitational surface

You have the most amazing eyes 
I have ever seen,
No one is like you and 
no one can hold\d me in
Its you girl whom I love,
And I will be with you 
until the end of this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !