The cycle gets dissolved in the whole

It might rain, when I will die
It might snow, when I will die
But one thing I know for sure
When I will die I will be the only one who will die

Alone with everyone around me
Alone because they must find their own way to freedom
They are far away to come for me
Alone I will be lying calm awake to know my final breath which goes in

I don’t know why the breathing were so close,
Close to my heart reaching my soul
You were always the one creating my heartbeat
But you were never the one who was surviving

You were with me but never could I see
My breath would never rise up if you were not in me
How could I be if you will not be in me?
It’s wonderful, and it’s joyful
I am not actually who said, “I am me “

You were never gone,
It was never hard for me to breath
But it was hard for me not to know
You were the one living inside me

I wish if there was your next life
I would like to live inside you
I would like to know what it will feel to be a part of you

It might rain and snow then also
Then also if it is to feel cold,
You will be cold wit me
Then also you will be in me
And I will be in you

If today,
The death is known
 Then how can the god get my form
It’s to know beyond what is known
Ultimately, when I die
There is no I and there is no you

The remain of the remaining remains then
Then the ocean gets a drop more

The cycle gets dissolved in the whole
The cycle gets dissolved in the whole 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Symbolism and Science of Serpent and Ouroboros !

Heraclitus: The Brightest Star of Greek Philosophy

The Concept of Equanimity !